How can I apply
for a grant
There are two options Podsmead BIG Local offer as a means of applying for funding, under £1,000 apply for a Pod Grant over £1,000 apply for a Community Grant; keeping in mind that we cannot offer funding directly to individuals.
Click here to see full terms & conditions
Grant applications have 4 simple stages, ensuring the community decides where funds are spent, the process is the same irrespective of the amount requested:
1. Applicant enters grant request
2. Podsmead Big Local check all is OK with Big Local rules and set community support target
3. Grant application now open for community votes of support
4. Grant funding is approved when the community support target is reached
What do I need to do to vote and how many times can I vote?
1. You need to request an ID, via the Sign In tab and follow instructions.
2. After you've created your ID through Sign-up, you will need to Log-in.
3. You can vote once per grant application and you can vote for your own application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do experience problems voting, please make sure that you have entered all mandatory information, in particular your post code. This can be done from your Dashboard, by Updating your Profile. Any problems, drop us an email at email@example.com